Health benefits of memory foam mattresses
The health benefits of memory foam mattresses are numerous, as proven by medical trials and extensive testimonials that sleeping on memory foam can help alleviate the following conditions:
- Back & neck pain - helps to correct spinal alignment
- Headaches & migraines - sufficient support helps neck muscles to relax, preventing tension headaches
- Pelvic & hip pain - reduces the risk of swollen hip joints and aching pelvic areas by contouring to the body's shape
- Arthritis - less stress on joints reduces pressure and helps ease arthritic pain
- Circulatory problems - the weight of the body is absorbed by the memory foam allowing the blood to circulate efficiently throughout the body preventing bed sores, swollen calves and feet
- Allergies - our memory foam mattresses are dust-mite resistant and antimicrobial, ideal for asthma sufferers; showing immediate improvement
- Pregnancy support - our memory foam mattress topper provides unparalleled support wherever it's required the most. It moulds to the shape of your body, absorbing and distributing weight to give you a more restful and comfortable sleep
The National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) has recommended the use of memory foam mattresses to the NHS as a very effective way of increasing patient health benefits.
No more bedbugs!
- A normal mattress doubles its weight in ten years by filling with dust mites, bedbugs and their waste.
- There are thousands of these creatures living in a normal mattress.
- Bedbugs survive by sucking human blood from you while you sleep.
- The larger female bedbugs take repeated blood meals over several weeks. They can lay up to five eggs every day.
- Dust mites feed on dead skin from humans.
- Dust mites & bedbugs cannot live in memory foam as it is a closed cell structure and it cannot hold any dust particles.
- Asthmatics have a sworn enemy that science cannot defeat; the common dust mite
- People suffering from asthma show immediate improvement after using a memory foam mattress